2023 30 Under 35 Program
Thank you for participating!
This program is open to those in:
- Electrical distribution companies
- Electrical manufacturing companies that sell through the electrical distribution channel
- Electrical distribution software/services providers
- Manufacturer rep firms
Nominees must be 34 years old or younger when they are nominated.
- Nominees are judged on:
- Dedication to career
- Training completed
- Leadership and people skills
- Work/life balance
(Because internet connections can drop when you least expect it, we recommended that you review the form below, address each area in a separate document, then come back and copy/paste your responses into the appropriate boxes!)
- Nominations will be accepted from Jan. 1 through March 31, 2023. All nominations must be submitted via this electronic entry system.
- You many not nominate yourself.
- You can nominate more than one person—however, you must complete and submit one nomination at a time.
- There is no charge for submission.
- Those selected (both the nominees and nominators) will be contacted after judging ends (in late April).
- Fill out and submit the form below. We highly recommend that you prepare each in advance, then copy/past into the submission form. Find answers to frequently asked questions at tedmag.com/30Under35.
- If you need further instruction or have additional questions, feel free to email Misty Byers, tED editor, at email@example.com.