2023 Trailblazer Award
NAED's Women in Industry has helped create an environment that changed how women viewed the potential opportunities they had in the industry—a change that is developing new leaders who can bring their ideas and energy to companies in every segment of the industry.
The Women in Industry Trailblazer Award is given to a woman who has had an exceptional career in distribution and has had a positive impact on supporting women in the electrical distribution industry. The award is based on cumulative contributions and will be given at the discretion of the NAED Awards Committee and members of the Women In Industry committee.
Thank you for participating in our 2023 Trailblazer Award nomination process!
- Nominees must be women employed or who have had a career in electrical distribution (with a distributor or a manufacturing company).
- Nominations will be accepted from Jan. 1, 2023 through March 31, 2023. All nominations must be submitted via this electronic entry system.
- You may not nominate yourself.
- You can nominate more than one person—however, you must complete and submit one nomination at a time.
- There is no charge for submission.
- Fill out and submit the form below. Because internet connections can drop when you least expect it, we highly recommend that you prepare your comments in advance, then copy/paste into the submission form.
- If you need further instruction or have additional questions, please email Misty Byers, tED editor, at email@example.com.