Thank you for participating!
This program is open to those in the electrical industry who are 34 years old or younger as of midnight April 6, 2018.
- Nominees will be judged on:
- Dedication to career
- Training completed
- Leadership and people skills
- Work/life balance
(Because internet connections can drop when you least expect it, we recommended that you review the form below, address each area in a separate document, then come back and copy/paste your responses into the appropriate boxes!)
- Nominations will be accepted from March 5 through April 6, 2018. All nominations must be submitted via this electronic entry system.
- You many not nominate yourself.
- You can nominate more than one person—however, you must complete and submit one nomination at a time.
- There is no charge for submission.
- Those selected (both the nominees and nominators) will be contacted after judging ends (in mid-April).
- Fill out and submit the form below. We highly recommend that you prepare each in advance, then copy/past into the submission form. Find answers to frequently asked questions at tedmag.com/30Under35.
- If you need further instruction or have additional questions, feel free to email Misty Byers, tED editor, at email@example.com.